Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Side Profile of Myself





This is my self portrait. After looking through numerous pictures on my Facebook and finding none that fit a side profile, I was forced to take a selfie on my phone. After getting a good picture I ended up drawing this. I feel that it is a very good portrait of me. However, the one thing I could not get right and still have yet to fix is the eyebrow. I have tried multiply time to redo the eyebrow so that I did not look so angry in my portrait. After fixing it a couple times i ended up with this. I do not look completely angry in this version so I managed to satisfy myself for a time. For some other aspects of the drawing, I like the way I went about my hair and the general structure of my face. I feel that it is very close to actual proportions. The sweatshirt hood was also a nice touch that brought the painting together.

No comments:

Post a Comment